Edgewater Music Group is proud to have partnered with artists to achieve some really incredible things in the music industry. First and foremost, we are incredibly proud of artists who we’ve had a hand in producing and developing that have signed major industry agreements. These include:
Madeline McDonald signed with Full Circle Music - Nashville for publishing
Edgewater is also proud to note artists who have achieved appearances and placements in very impressive press, radio, and retail outlets. These include:
Film & Television Placements
- Charlie and The Regrets had three songs appear in Cannes Film Festival winning, SWSW-nominated, Oscar-contending film “The Rider”
- Madeline McDonald herself appeared in Bluebird (a documentary on the legendary Bluebird Cafe in Nashville) alongside Taylor Swift, Garth Brooks, Steve Earle, Jason Isbell, Kacey Musgraves, Vince Gill, Faith Hill, Trisha Yearwood, Pam Tillis, Maren Morris, Connie Britton, and many other notables
- Charlie and The Regrets landed a song on Netflix’s “The Ranch”
- Spacebear landed a song A&E’s “Born This Way”
- Charlie and The Regrets landed a song on Netflix’s “The OA”
- The Drugstore Gypsies were featured in Rolling Stone Magazine, who raved “The Drugstore Gypsies raise honky-tonk hell on their self-titled debut, whose boozy highlights fit somewhere between Exile-era Rolling Stones and Eric Church’s “Drink In My Hand.”
- National Park Radio was featured as American Songwriter Magazine’s “Writer of The Week”
- Additional press has been garnered in places like NPR, Texas Music Magazine, Pop Matters, Elmore Magazine, Saving Country Music, Lone Star Music Magazine, No Depression, and many others!
Radio, Streaming & Retail
- Edgewater artists have earned major terrestrial radio chart placements on the Americana Music Association (AMA), College Music Journal (CMJ), Texas Regional Radio Report (TRRR), CDX Traction Texas, and Texas Country Music Chart
- Edgewater artists have also received major digital placements on Official Spotify Playlists, iTunes Genre Front Pages, and corporately-curated playlists like Starbucks.
- Physical placement has been procured for Edgewater releases into major national and international chains like Amazon, Target, and Walmart, as well regional outlets like Bucee’s and Cavender’s, and a host of local, tastemaking mom and pop record stores like Cactus Music in Houston, Waterloo Records in Austin, and Bill’s Records and Tapes in Dallas.
- Edgewater Music Group has an exclusive agreement for digital and physical distribution with Sony Music Entertainment’s distribution wing, The Orchard. All Edgewater-produced records are eligible for consideration with The Orchard, which uses their industry-leading sales and marketing team to provide incredible visibility for their releases.
Contact us today
to find out what WE can achieve together!