Edgewater Music Group artist The Drugstore Gypsies is garnering quite a press profile on the back of their debut album. Check out some of the highlights:
- “The Drugstore Gypsies raise honky-tonk hell” exclaims Rolling Stone Magazine, fitting them “somewhere between Exile-era Rolling Stones and Erich Church’s ‘Drink in My Hand.’
- Wide Open Country says they have the “edginess of the Stones and the rich four-part harmonies of The Eagles”
- Feature in print issue of Texas Music Magazine
- Elmore Magazine says the band features “strong songwriting” and an “auspicious future.”
- “Live The Life” was named to The Alternate Root’s Top Ten Songs of The Week.
- An appearance on Panhandle PBS in Amarillo
- Reviews in Country Standard Time
We’re proud of these guys and the press the record we made together is achieving. Congrats!