Skip to content Skip to footer

Fundraising

EMG Music Crowdfunding

Lack of access to adequate funding is probably the single biggest reason independent artists fail in the music industry. The reality is that commercially-viable projects that can add serious value to an artist’s career cost considerable money.

The costs associated with professional-quality recording, mixing, mastering, distribution, pressing, promotion, publicity, and touring can sometimes seem insurmountable to artists, who often then skip (or skimp on) important steps.

That leads invariably to unimpressive results that undermine the artist’s efforts, which tends to give way to giving up on the dream of advancing in the music industry.

“Back in the day,” local, regional, and smaller independent record labels would sometimes provide the way forward through this cycle for artists they believed they could turn a profit on (but even then, it was usually with deals that were not favorable to artists).

Now, labels hardly ever speculate on artists that have not already proven commercial viability, and they still do so with deals that often leave artists in a form of servitude – not in control of their own path.

Music Crowdfunding with EMG

If you already have the funding it takes to move your project forward in a commercially-viable way, then congratulations - you’re ahead of the game! You can skip this step of our process and move straight onto other priorities.

But if you are one of the thousands of artists long on talent but short on funds, EMG can help!

Our innovative, proven fundraising process has raised over $650,000 (and counting) for artists over the last several years and shows no signs of slowing down!

Fundraising Campaign Results

Here are just a few of the many examples of music crowdfunding campaigns we’ve helped run.

Michael Blakey

Upstate NY

$30,510

Sun Valley Station

New Braunfels, TX

$28,900

Paige Lewis (2nd campaign)

Houston, TX

$26,695

The Statesboro Revue

New Braunfels, TX

$26,575

Bayou City Funk

Houston, TX

$26,362

Chaser Crouch

Corsicana, TX

$25,390

Roxy Roca

Austin, TX

$24,830

Susan Hickman

Houston, TX

$23,770

Ty Wilson

Peterborough, CAN

$23,160

Opie Hendrix

Houston, TX

$23,015

The Mighty Orq

Houston, TX

$22,940

Luke Daniel

Austin, TX

$22,430

Teague Brothers Band

Winnie, TX

$20,610

Mark Riddell

Houston, TX

$20,411

Chad Bushnell

Red Bluff, CA

$16,930

Jess and The Bandits

Houston, TX

$16,530

Brad Boyer

Houston, TX

$15,260

William and The Texas Starlight

Houston, TX

$12,895

Chace Rains

Clarksville, TX

$12,790

Kyle Garrett

Houston, TX

$12,625

FAQ

We have a proven process that works because it’s repeatable and verifiable. It’s a combination of curriculum, necessary exercises, consultation, production of assets, and ongoing coordination of efforts. It includes all of the following:

  • Crafting Your Statement of Authentic Purpose
  • Defining Your Circle of Influence
  • Establishing Official Goals
  • Video Script Writing
  • Video Shooting
  • B-Roll/Music Bed Procurement
  • Video Editing and Render
  • Rewards Development
  • Campaign Page Build-Out
  • Outreach Strategy – With Examples
  • Social Media Strategy – With Examples
  • Pre-Load
  • Launch Strategy
  • Media Plan
  • Sequencing
  • Campaign In-Progress Monitoring and Consultation
  • End Sequencing

In exchange for our services, we are compensated in one of a few ways:

  1. If the bulk of funds raised are to be utilized with EMG for the production and release of your new recording project, we offer our fundraising services free of charge to qualified artists.

  2. If you already have a relationship with a studio/producer you wish to work with and only need help raising funds and/or with other strategic support, we offer two options:

    1. No-upfront-fee fundraising in exchange for 25% of funds raised (the other 75% to be sent directly to you for usage in whatever ways you see fit)

    2. Flat-fee fundraising for $1999, payable upfront
Go to Top
Our website uses cookies to improve and enhance your experience. View our Privacy Policy for more information.